Wednesday evening, PG&E called fire crews to the 700 block of Lampasas Avenue in Old North Sacramento, for increased levels of carbon monoxide found in apartment units and a deceased male discovered in a lower floor apartment. Captain Keith Wade, Spokesman for the Sacramento Fire Department, gives us details on the incident…

Captain Keith Wade, Sacramento Fire Department, gives the details on the incident.

Support Public Service Journalism

Thanks to Our Sponsors

Learn how you can become a sponsor of Public Safety News. Learn More